This website is owned and operated by Radio Ice International Limited, a company based in the UK and our registered office is M4 Storage Boost, Tollgate Business Park, Tollgate Drive, Stafford, ST16 3HS, Staffordshire, United Kingdom.
Access to this and other Radio Ice International Limited, owned websites, is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw this website, in whole or in part, or to amend and/or modify any part of this website, including but not limited to content, features, services, and functions of this website and any services made available through it.
Radio Ice will not be held liable, if, for any reason the website, or audio streams and services provided are unavailable at any time, or for any period.
You may only use our websites, services, content (including, but not limited to user generated content), and audio streams for lawful purposes.
You must not use our websites or services:-
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national, or International law or regulation, or to do anything misleading, malicious, discriminatory or post any content containing material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful, malicious or inflammatory which promotes violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- in any way that is unlawful, fraudulent or encourages any unlawful, fraudulent purpose(s) or effect;
- to post or promote content that is hate speech, threatening, pornographic, incites violence, or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence;
- to bully, intimidate, harass, or harm any user;
- to transmit, or post any unauthorised advertising or promotional material, or any other form of similar communications (such as spam);
- to upload, post, or share viruses or other malicious code;
- to solicit login information for this website, or any other website, or to access an account belonging to someone else.
You are responsible for, and recommended to ensure you have adequate and up-to-date internet security software including, but not limited to anti-virus protection.
All content and material on this website (excluding user generated content and self-generated music files) belongs to Radio Ice, or its licensors, and save where otherwise specified users should assume that all content is owned by Radio Ice.
The content is protected by copyright laws around the world. Unless expressly stated, no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, leached or distributed in any way, and may only be used for your personal, non-commercial use.
Modification of the content, or other prohibited use of this website content is a violation of Radio Ice’s copyright and other proprietary rights. All trademarks, service marks and trade names on this website are proprietary to Radio Ice or its licensors.
In particular, but without limiting the above restrictions, you may not do any of the following without prior written permission from Radio Ice:-
- redistribute or download any of this websites content, including using it as part of any database, library, archive, or similar service;
- remove any copyright or trade mark notice(s) from the content.
As a user, you will be able to access material and services on most areas of this website without, going through the registration process. However, we may restrict access to certain areas of this website (e.g. membership areas), and you may need to register with us to access such areas.
On registration, you must provide Radio Ice with accurate, complete registration information as required, and it is your responsibility to inform Radio Ice of any changes to that information (including in particular your e-mail address) by using the relevant function available on this website with which you are registered.
Each registration is for a single user only. Upon registration, you should choose a user name and password, and treat your user name and password as confidential. You guarantee that you will not impersonate another individual when using this website or services provided by this website and Radio Ice.
Radio Ice does not permit any of the following:-
- any other person sharing your user name and password; or
- access through a single name and password being made available to multiple users on a network.
You are responsible for, and will be liable to Radio Ice for, use of this website made by you or anyone else using your user name and password (collectively, I.D. or account) and for preventing unauthorised use of your account.
If you believe there has been any breach of security, such as the disclosure, theft, or unauthorised use of your account or any payment information, you must notify Radio Ice immediately through our contact us page. Radio Ice will not be liable to you, or any third party for unauthorised use of your account.
This website may include user profiles, chat rooms and other public areas that allow you to interact with other users, and the Radio Ice Crew (both staff and presenters).
Where we do provide chat rooms, we reserve the right, in its absolute discretion, to cease the provision of any or all of these services. However, we will undertake all reasonable steps to notify users of such an action.
User profiles, chat rooms and other public areas may also contain user generated content from Radio Ice staff, presenters and special guests selected by Radio Ice.
The opinions of those Radio Ice staff, presenters and special guests are their own, and are not necessarily endorsed by Radio Ice. They should not be considered by you as professional advisers, and any comments they make are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed.
You will need to be registered as a user (unless otherwise stated) in order to post user generated content and your self-generated music files. You are solely responsible for any material and information forming your user generated content and self-generated music files.
By posting user generated content and your self-generated music files, you warrant and agree that:-
- you are 18 years of age or older, or are aged 14 - 18 and have received consent from your parent or guardian for you to use Radio Ice’s services;
- whilst every effort will be made to transmit crew member’s dedications on a given date, that in the event of a transmission or operational failure, the dedication cannot be transmitted, Radio Ice will not be held responsible for the failure in transmission, but every effort will be made to rectify the broadcast on a mutually agreeable date;
- you will comply with any additional rules posted by Radio Ice on this website;
- have obtained all consents, releases, and permissions (including of each person identifiable) in respect of the user generated content and self-generated music files.
And in addition you warrant and agree that such user generated content and submitted self-generated music files:-
- is accurate (where facts are stated), or if an opinion is stated that such opinion is genuinely held;
- is not copyrighted or alternatively that you own the copyright or have the necessary permissions and rights to use it;
- is not discriminatory or does not promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- is not sexually explicit, obscene or pornographic and does not promote violence;
- such user generated content does not solicit personal information for any users under 18 years of age;
- does not, to the best of your knowledge, contain a virus or other harmful component or computer programming routines, software, files or code designed to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- does not interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of this website or any website, computer software, or equipment;
- does not disguise the origin of any user generated content, or impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent any affiliation with any person or entity, or collect or store other users' personal data;
- does not give the impression that it emanates from a third party (including Radio Ice) if that is not the case.
By posting user generated content and your self-generated music files, you hereby grant a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive licence to Radio Ice to use, reproduce, modify, translate, make available, distribute, publish and/or perform the user generated content and self-generated music files, and to distribute and/or broadcast such user generated content and self-generated music files in whole or in part in all media, and in all formats (including transmission by way of analogue transmission, digital audio broadcasting, internet, satellite, television, film, cable or telephony) and to sub-license any other persons to do so, in each case for such purposes as Radio Ice may in its reasonable discretion determine.
Please note that you can terminate the licence granted under this, and the above paragraph by removing the user generated content and self-generated music files from this website, and emailing us at our Contact us page with full details of all user generated content and self-generated music files that you wish to be removed.
Radio Ice will endeavour to remove the user generated content and/or self-generated music files from this website within 28 days. In addition, you agree to waive any moral rights you may have in the user generated content and that you have obtained a waiver of all applicable moral rights in the user generated content and self-generated music files.
You agree that we may disclose your identity to any third party, who is claiming that user generated consent and self-generated music files you have posted to our website violates their intellectual property rights, or any other right.
Whilst Radio Ice does not control or monitor the user generated content posted by its users, it reserves the right (which it may exercise at its sole discretion without notice) to commence such monitoring (whether by human moderation or technical methods) or to delete, move, or edit any user generated content.
Whilst Radio Ice does not control or monitor the user generated content posted by users, we do not wish to see harmful, offensive or illegal content on our website. If you have any concerns about any content or user generated content that appears on our website, or you believe that such content or user generated content is harmful, offensive or infringes your rights (including without limitation your intellectual property rights), please contact us using our Contact us page with the following information in sufficient detail:-
the location of the harmful/infringing/offensive content on our website;
- a brief description of why you consider the content to be harmful, offensive or infringing and a statement confirming that you have a reasonable and honestly held belief that use of the content is not authorised;
- a brief description of, and information related to, the copyright work which you believe is infringed; and
- your contact details.
Radio Ice reserves the right to suspend, terminate, or delete a user account and user generated content when said user account’s subscription elapses or user fails to fulfil recurring subscription payments via PayPal, as setup during the user registration process.
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our website and services;
- immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any user generated content posted by you to our website;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs, on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you;
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
You must not misuse our website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our website, the server on which any of our website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to or on our website.
You must not attack our website via a denial-of-service attack, or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them.
In the event of such a breach, your right to use our website and services will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our website, or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to them.
Part of this website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this website complies with applicable laws and regulations. Radio Ice will not be held responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising material.
[Terms and conditions to special offers, becoming a member or friend, using the shop for merchandising.]